Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Canadian Tenors

Tonight, I treated myself to a live show of the Canadian Tenors who were in town for one night only. I don't really know much about them and have only seen and heard them from one youtube video embedded below for your pleasure. By the time I heard they were in town, most tickets had been sold. I got online to buy tickets and set the number of tickets to two and clicked the button Find me the best available seats. The only seats left were in the very back row. So I re-set the number of tickets to one and clicked the button Find me the best available seats and this time there was one in the sixth row! I asked my husband if he wanted to got o the show. "No" he said in a firm voice. "Yes" I said with jubilation and ran back to the computer and pressed the buy button. And am I ever glad I did. Watch the video and you'll agree. The video was shot in February when they were performing Leonard Cohen's Hallalujah on the Oprah Show. The guest singer was a complete surprise to them as you will see....


And I have to include a video of the master himself, Leonard Cohen whom I saw last year in Ottawa.

PS I didn't take my spinning either time.

No comments:

Post a Comment