Sunday, June 6, 2010

Now what?

Finally. I managed to finish the last of the Gotand fleece. It was beautiful to spin, soft, light, silky and smooth. I tried to sort it by shade and came up with three pronounced shades: light oatmeal, light gray and dark gray. Here's the stats:

  • Weight: 774grams (@ 1lb. 10 oz.)
  • Yardage: 967.5 meters...I think
  • Single ply whorl ratio: 8:1
  • Ply ratio: 6:1
  • Twist angle: 200
  • Wraps per inch (WPI) single: 12
  • Wraps per inch (WPI) plied: 6
  • Spinning method: Drum carded, stripped and worsted forward draft
All his looks confident when seen in print, but know this: I am not confident in my own stats. It is all a little by guess and by golly, but a starting point if I want to try and do some more.
And the BIG question now facing me is 'Now what?'. What to do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment